Does everyone in your office run to the communal candy bowl at 3 pm? Is there an afternoon exodus for lattes? Are you looking for a way to inspire your employees?
Could your leadership team use a bit of re-energizing?
Fact: Employee absenteeism from lifestyle-related illness costs companies billions of dollars annually.
Happy, healthy employees are the building blocks of effective, stable companies. Companies that invest in corporate wellness programs have radically fewer health-related absences and much lower employee turnover than other businesses. But the benefits don’t end there. When people learn the skills they need to sustain long-term health and wellness, they also become more productive, efficient, and effective. They’re happier. You’re happier. We can all be happier.
That’s where I comes in. I don’t teach the latest diet craze, demand iron-willed self-control, or push impractical routines that leave you feeling exhausted and demoralized. Jamie Living is about creating a rewarding, empowered and energized lifestyle – one that you want to continue.
Fact: Companies that invest in wellness programs report health care savings of nearly $3 for every $1 invested.
Contact me today for a complimentary telephone consultation and needs-assessment.
Jamie Living services include:
- Keynote Speaking
- Lunch and Learn workshops
- Body OnBoard Leadership Program
My keynote speaking and workshops are ideal for companies new to wellness and those businesses seeking to spice up their current wellness program.
My Body OnBoard Leadership program is essential for those executive teams looking to empower their leadership by connecting them with their bodies to best execute their big plans.
Clients of Jamie’s include…
Examples of Jamie’s keynote addresses & workshops:
- You, Your Body, Your Business- Making your body your partner for growth, power and lasting change
- Eat, Drink, Think- The 3 keys for full on success and living like you mean it
- Your Body Confidence Calling: The keys to creating wellbeing, self love and confidence that rocks your (and everyone else’s) world
- Your Ideal Eating Day: What to put in your mouth for each meal whether in the office, at home or traveling.
- Strength in Communication: The 4 steps to get into your body for effective, authentic and strong communication
- The Craving Conundrum and the Sugar Fix: What to eat to stop being a slave to your cravings
- This or That?: Easy tips for always choosing the best options while shopping, working, or snacking.
How Will My Employees Benefit From Jamie?
- Skills for empowered and embodied leadership
- Increased focus and energy from healthier food choices
- Greater self-confidence as a result of improved self-care habits
- Heightened job satisfaction from stronger work-life balance routine
- Improved productivity due to manageable stress management skills
Whether your employees need support around nutrition, embodied leadership, stress, self-care, or work/life balance, my unique message will resonate with and inspire your audience.
**All wellness workshops are available in webinar and teleclass format.
Ready for more?
Contact me to learn more details about how a workshop or the Body OnBoard Leadership Program can work for your business or organization.
What employers & employees are saying…
Dear Jamie, I wanted to let you know your presentation was fantastic! We provide an unbelievable amount of wellness programs for our employees and we’re always looking for new benefits to offer. You were able to bring something new and fresh! Your humor and engaging demeanor energized the room and left us all wanting more. If fact, our employees can’t wait to have you back! Many thanks.
– Janet Minix, Wellness Manager, Clif Bar & Company
Jamie brings a fresh, informative, innovative approach to Wellness. She taught our employees to become knowledgeable about the foods they eat, food shop, how to prep, eat on the go and become aware of “how you are what you eat”. Her cooking classes, recipes and engaging presentation style are a great help in bringing wellness to all. I highly recommend her!
– Robyn Meltzer, VP Human Resources, Otis Spunkmeyer
Jamie, we love the work you’ve done in helping create our Wellness for Life program! The
presentations you put together are extremely well received and have helped our employees make meaningful lifestyle changes. Your warm, engaging and informative style goes a long way towards making this often unfamiliar information easy to understand. You make people realize that change doesn’t have to be scary!
– Ellen Carroll, Health Access Coordinator, Alta Bates Summit Medical Center
When Jamie first came to speak at my office I had just learned I was pre-diabetic. I didn’t feel as though I was an unhealthy eater. I had been exercising regularly and really didn’t eat sweets. From Jamie’s talk I learned how much processed sugar is present in food, even foods that are considered “healthy”. With her simple and easy suggestions I changed my diet. As a result I have lost about 20 pounds! What is interesting is that I was not trying to lose weight, I was trying to lower my sugar—the weight loss was just a bonus. Jamie opened my eyes to the importance of how I feed myself. With her help, I have more energy and have really developed an appreciation for fruits and vegetables. All I can say is, thanks Jamie!
– Sheldon Blair., Project & Installation Resource Specialist, CRI
Jamie has a great down-to-earth style of speaking about nutrition. Because her talks are more conversational, I never felt like I was being lectured on how or what to eat. It was more of a “here are the tools, lets figure it out” style of speaking. She also seems to get that everyone has different needs. She is very attentive to these individual needs and is quick to provide great resources and valuable insight into eating right for me. I look forward to attending more of her workshops.
– Emily Z., Clif Bar Employee
Dear Jamie, I have attended several of your workshops and I cannot thank you enough for the service you are providing. Not only am I benefitting from your healthy wisdom and advice, I am passing it on to my co-workers and we are all making healthy changes in our eating and lifestyles as a result. An excellent communicator, you present the material in bite-size pieces that is easy to remember. You have helped me to make many positive changes in my eating and I appreciate it so very much!
– Karla D., Alta Bates Summit Medical Center Employee
Jamie, thank you for your Holiday Eating Survival class! I learned how to eat more healthfully during the holidays and avoid stuffing myself. I particularly appreciated your advice and knowledge on sugar and the many healthy alternatives available. I’ve started using unrefined and unbleached sugars in my cooking which has also inspired my parents. I also made your Kabocha Squash dish and the fig peanut butter dessert for my 26-person New Years Eve dinner. My family and I loved them both! Thank you for helping me provide healthy, nutritious, tasty and fulfilling alternatives for my family to enjoy!
– Jessica L., Clif Bar Employee