You throw your body under the bus for the sake of business, don’t you?
You totally dig on kale, organic chicken and green tea but you still don’t feel fully comfortable in your body.
Does your growing “Should List” prevents you from fully enjoying your “Fun List”?
Rules such as, “You can’t eat that,” “You can’t wear that,” ”You can’t do that,” and “Who do you think you are?,” run your life and you are OVER IT.
You’re a master at keeping your life together but your body is falling apart.
Hey there my carb-craving, frustrated lady…
I want you to think of how long you’ve been struggling with food. How long have you been overwhelmed trying to juggle your mission, your busy life and learning how to physically and emotionally love your body?
Damn, I need to take a breath just thinking about all the balls you’ve been juggling!
Now think, what would it feel like for the struggle to be over? What would life be like if by loving yourself, everything became easier?
Your creativity flowed, your work got done, your relationships improved and suddenly you actually wanted to make dinner. Miracle upon miracles! Just imagine how much extra time and brain space you would have if you weren’t worrying about how many calories are in that sandwich, if your cellulite is showing through your dress or trying to remember if you replied to your client last night, and did you spell “consistent” right? Damn iPhone.
I know, you probably wouldn’t even know what to do with all that extra brain space. (Don’t worry, I’ve got some ideas for you.)
I help women re-prioritize their bodies after years of putting it on the back burner. In finally putting themselves first, my women not only get a body they adore, they become even more successful by working smarter not harder, their relationships go from dour to gettin’ it on in the shower, and life easily rolls out in brilliant ways they never expected.
Who are my women?
Let’s see if you can relate:
- You eat dessert or a bag of almonds only while standing up in the kitchen so that way they don’t count.
- While running off to a meeting you check yourself in the full length mirror to make sure your having a “presentable stomach” day. If not, you quickly change into something more roomy.
- You are a total foodie and you think that’s your problem (P.S. It’s not.)
- You think you can change the past and see the future and so while driving you think about everything that happened that day, everything you ate, everything that’s going to happen once home, everything that might happen tomorrow and how you can possibly control it to make sure it all goes your way.
- You have no problem asking for what you want in your business but when it comes to your body, fuhgetaboutit! (In fact, considering what your body might need is completely foreign.)
Sounds about right, doesn’t it?
So here’s how I roll.
My women are ready for change. They are mission-driven, excited women who know things are out of whack and want the goods to get moving in the right direction.
They eat well, really well, yet still don’t feel comfortable in thier bodies.
They certainly don’t lack for passion, yet often their passion becomes obsession which prevents them from truly taking care of themselves. (Yes, you can be a guzzling green smoothies and NOT taking care of yourself.)
If this sounds like you, then let’s get it started.
First we start with my 1 hour Strategy Session.
During this rock ’em, sock ’em session we dig deep into what you are eating, how you are eating it and what’s really keeping you from the body you want. (The answers will shock and surprise you.)
A few more groovy gets from our session include:
- Understanding how and why you crave and what to do about it
- How to make the connection between what you eat and how you feel
- Developing a plan of action to experience your body and life WITHOUT deprivation or willpower
- How to erase the unhelpful belief that you aren’t “doing enough” which is keeping you in a stress cyclone and actually slows you down
- Getting SUPER excited and over-the-top motivated without being stressed, hungry, giving up what you love or going on a diet!
- Understanding that good eating, emotional health and a rockin’ body are not impossible but rather easy, practical and completely attainable right NOW by YOU!
After our initial session you will walk away with an easy-to-enact plan (including recipes and handouts) that is specific to your lifestyle, your needs and getting you feeling totally stoked about your body & food NOW.
“But what if I want more?,” you ask. I’m so glad you did! Besides being a time to flush out how to get you feeling like a body-loving rockstar, the initial strategy session helps us decide what the next best step is for you. Ready to go? Contact me to schedule your strategy session.
Then if you’re ready for more, you can check out the All Access Jamie Day…
The All Access Jamie Day is for the Wham-Bam-Thank-You-Ma’am types.
If that’s you and you’re ready for details, click on over.
…or you can dive in to Your One-on-One Coaching Program.
This 4-month program is all yours if you’ve been struggling with food & body stuff for way to long, and you are the type that knows slow incremental change with full support is the only way it’s going to work for you. During the 4 month program is where we really get under your food, explore your fears, your fantastic ability for self-sabotage, and why it’s rather impossible for you to fully give yourself permission to do, well, almost anything besides work.
I know, it’s an amazing program and once you are in it, everything from your food and family dynamics to your bodacious body and role as a mission-driven maven shifts. Rock it out!
It’s time to get going, sister! Let’s be honest. The only thing inaction gets you is another week, month or heaven-forbid year of you running at full-speed feeling like a overworked yet underwhelmed, stuck-Sally.
Contact me for your initial Strategy Session so you can get out of your own way, let all this s**t go and get you moving on your mission!